Wednesday, February 25, 2009

catch me if you can.

i'm not big on regrets...
in fact that word is almost nonexistent to me. It seems to be an insult actually.
so if i say this don't take offense, i just ran across some thoughts in the last 24.

you ever come across something that once it's past a certain point, there's no turning back?
a horrible place to be, especially if it doesn't end up where u want it. i don't wanna say i regret these events...but DAMN, why me? I'm a wholesome person...and a good person at that. i feel so vulnerable and yucky. i don't like what i'm becoming. i wanna go back to being emotionless and quick...back to the Killa i've always been. i'm crazy, like my mind fuckin has me goin nuts inside. and then it's crazy bc i can feel my damn heartbeat about to explode. this has been happening to me for sometime now. it's like i've never been suicidal none of that/i'm not that type of insane...but shit...i can't take it...i need a vent, i need a way out....

prayer here i come.

2 comments:

X? said...

woah woah woah
wtf is goin on killa?

Marleisse Avery said...

ohhh kimber. i love you.