Saturday, February 14, 2009

I ain't cocky I'm just stating the obvious.

An ode to my bestfriend....
I try to be there for you in all ways possible and I know u try to do the same.
I put you before lots of things I prolly shouldn't, but b/c it's you, it makes it exceptionable.
I love things about you I would normally hate.
I know you're sorry for doing certain things to me.
I apologize for what I've done too.
Sometimes things seem harder than they really are, and half of the time u make things easier.
The other half, you'd rather make me find my way out.
I think about what you're doing when you're not with me wayyyyyyy too much.
Shaw, Bay, L, Shawty Lo Mein, Cho-day-----
I'm here for you no matter what....I'm a woman of my word. I got you.
Things are extremely hard for me....but I know it won't be for long.
You know me too well, you're my other half.
I feel incomplete without you....i apologize.
I know I acted a donkey in the lobby....
I still don't know what came over me, I guess sometimes when u want something so bad, u eventually drive yourself crazy enuff..
I miss you.
I need you.
&&
I LOVE YOU.
LARCE JACKSON MAGNIFICENT CARTER V

Photobucket


me + you= the perfect equal inequality
see you tomorrow, happy vday mister carter.

No comments: