Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Quiet things that No One Ever KNows.

OH man...I think I popped a freakin blood vessel in my right eye. THIS ISH IS KiLLIN ME! I can hardly get my eye off my mind which is on my mind which is usually on my money...that i don't have lol. Well, it's a Thursday, and I am pretty much content w/ my life except for a couple of things...that I have no idea how to go about.

Why don't you watch this video to know exactly what I'm talking about...



Anywho...I haven't dropped anything about fashion in a sec...so lemme tell you what's rockin my socks at the moment..

Photobucket
--these go sooo hard!
--peep the back view!
Photobucket

Photobucket
---i'd make love to these lol

Photobucket
---i don't speak francois...lol but i think it says somethin bout a freak lol

Photobucket
---i've been eyeing this for awhile now...AMERICAN PRIDE!!!

Oh...And I forgot to mention that I definitely have a skateboard now, and I have been trying to learn to skate...Thanx to my lil sis Taz for buyin me the board for Christmas and Xavi bein my coach lol...i feel 2x on my behind...OUCH!
Photobucket
--the evidence lol

No comments: