Tuesday, February 3, 2009

iTz a dirty game and rule number 1....C.R.E.A.M.


Now, I've made up my mind.

No one will ever understand my train my thought. And darling, if you don't get me, I don't have time to explain myself....

---I'm really not a complex person. Atleast I try not to be. BUT WHATEVER I AM, I'M NOT GONNA BE CHANGING FOR YOU, YOU, OR YOU OVER THERE HIDING BEHIND THE TRASHCAN. I've never questioned why I was the way I was until now. And I hope I never do this to my being again. Sometimes as humans, yes we are humans, we want to feel superior to all things and I found out that it's impossible. And this is why i think Wayne calls hisself a Martian...not only cuz of his rare rapping talents, but bc he's trained hisself to not give a damn bout you or me. Yep, it's true...you can have a high for awhile...but b/c we aren't immune to emotions and all that bull, WE CAN'T BE BIG AND BAD 24/7. Sure...you can FAKE IT...but deep down, you know what the deal is. Your feelings got in the way, and ur trying to cover it up, for the sake of yourself and don't want to bless the other party w/ knowledge of knowing THEY got to you.

---So this is life huh??? Lessons learned, knowlegde gained, knowledge shared, love given...and none recieved back. OR maybe that's MY LIFE lol. I once heard that hard times call for high times...but that's not even my style. I'm too cute for black lips && that other jive. So...in the words of many rappers, chase the money---everything else will flock with it. INCLUDING THE UNWANTED!!!! Damn....it's so hard to shrug my shoulders about things that I wanna wild out on, but after my nap I took earlier today I learned that's my only way out...

No comments: