Wednesday, March 11, 2009

music/videos...i am feeling, ooh yes.

So...I don't really watch T.V. that much when I'm on campus...And when I turn the T.V. on it's generally on the channel my roommate's left it on. Which is something with not much substance like 'Bad Girls Club'. However, I made an effort to catch Kid CuDi and Kanye's appearance on 106 and Park about a week or two ago. There, they both released their new videos. Kanye with "Welcome to Heartbreak" and CuDi with "Day N' Nite." So I will leave those here as well as Wayne's latest "Prom Queen" I like this video. For one, he looks ADORABLE and his hair looks sooo good lol. So enjoy!!!



Lil Wayne - Prom Queen [Official Music Video]




Photobucket

Also, this is a bit late...but ughh Drake 'Drizzy' Rogers, yes the yellow kidd that used to play up on DeGrassi lol. His mixtape So Far Gone, I honestly don't think it could've been any better or been released at a better time. Some will say it sounds like 808's...okay maybe a track or two...but damn, give the dude props. "Best I've Ever Had" is freaking genuis..."Uptown"...all of them really. So, if you have not downloaded it, please do yourself the favor!

No comments: