Wednesday, January 7, 2009

right stroke, left stroke was the best stroke...death stroke???

aye...
i suppose it's a new year...and a new year brings new cheer...supposedly.
It's the 7th day of January, and i'm in the same spot i left off...
is that really bad? could be... who said being complex was easy.
So what happens when Complexity meets a near friend named Adversity?
Well I can name two of many options...Crap can explode in your face and leave u in a worse position than the one u started in...or secondly it can work in your favor.
but...if this is a love situation, who the eff knows what can occur...but that's another story bc I am trying to avoid any future heartaches/808's unless it's Mr. West cuz then I'll stop being so "Paranoid". But if you put me in paranoia  situations...what the EFF do u expect for one to do?
All i know is you live && you learn...that's my motto....
Live w/ no regrets b/c with each bad mistake comes a good assed outcome. 
So since I could care two left feet about New Years Resolutions...I think you should better yourself when u feel apt to. Bc how many actually live up to it anyways...lol...here go my favorites....
1.) i'm goin to lose weight

translation= i'm not eating mcdonald's for 2 weeks straight

2.) i'm goin to be in a serious relationship

translation= i THINK i want a serious relationship

the list goes on...
the point is...it takes T-I-M-E to accomplish serious goals...you have to be able to assess where you are in life and if that goal is even possible.

Achievable Resolutions

1.) To have a Job
2.) To work on a certain flaw...NOT A HANDFUL...one at a time!
3.) To eat healthier...therefore losing weight won't be a hard reach.

So what will I work on???
THAT BITCH JEALOUSY.
-yes i have decided to name it a bitch...b/c it really effs w/ my noggin. I wanna be strong all the time, but let it come to one dude that i'm seriously feelin and i see hoes jockin...i get intense inside and wanna shoot up the place...BUT WHY?!?!? the answer I don't know. But I feel if you have jealous tendencies... ur "interest" should try their hardest to not allow that to happen. And if that's not the case their not ready for you....So eff what a hater thinks...basically. I'ma be like Rocko and "...do me" b/c at the end of the day, I have myself to look at in the mirror. Live, Laugh, and Love those that do unto you.
    

No comments: