Saturday, December 27, 2008

i've got the winning numbers, how come i haven't hit the lottery?

Today will hopefully be a beautiful day. My best friend, my companion, Erika Gibson who befriended me my freshman year is coming to visit. Me and E have a long history, which is kinda an oxymoron b/c we've only known each other for a year and some months...but if u count all the days we spent together back to back, all the inside jokes, and similarities we share...the time knowing each other is about 10 years lol. That's how I feel me and Mr. Carter are becoming as well. Anyways, my folks are going to meet her baby daughter, Leila upon her arrival. She's absolutely gorgeous! Just a lil summary of whats to come...but umm i'ma get into my blog now...

So...have u ever wanted to run away??? As in run away, I don't mean the type where u leave a sappy note and ur whole fam hires a search team to find ur ass. Cuz that shit is so 5th grade, and sooooo not cool to have ppl u love worry bout u like that. But the running away that I'm talking about is the type where you aren't missing per se...but you've put yourself in a location where as u are missing mentally. Not a bad mental....but a way to free yourself from all things that you would actually consider "running" away from.
Nothing but me and a close friend. No myspace...no facebook...no cellphone...No TECHNOLOGY AT ALL!!!! And no I am not Amish lmao. But nowadays people can not function w/o they're celly, and I just wanna chill and be cool and relax....meet some new ppl, eat some good food, hell prolly smoke some ganja. Just because. Just because I can. Maybe I'll fall in love there and leave that love at that place....maybe I'll never come back. But that I highly doubt. This is random, but football players turn me on as much as dred heads do. Moving on....I think I might save up and consider this vacate....maybe I could just go to every major city...like New York City, Miami, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington D.C....and leave something behind in each fucking city. I think that's what I'll do.

Photobucket


some place like this will suffice...just watching the sunset.

con amor,
killa