Sunday, December 21, 2008

Misery don't come to me, shit i'm livin comfortably.

Christmas break has invited me to its lair. And boy has it been a ride. Why u ask? Because time alone equals time to think...to think about absolutely nothing and to think about everything.
I have come to some conclusions though. I love my fam and friends. I have so many people that care about me, my thoughts, beliefs, and passions. Right now, I'm going to thank all of you for that. I'm gonna go thru right quick...

  1. Mom & Pops...always there for me.
  2. Larce... my friend forever, if i didn't have u this semester idk where i would've been.
  3. Mar- always there to talk to, i appreciate it.
  4. Arie- best friends...we don't have to talk everyday--but we've got each other's backs.
  5. Amber- i kno in highschool we weren't close...but thanks for being my friend...don't know where'd i'd be w/o ur companionship either in Atlanta.
  6. Jarett- u always know how to make me laugh...love ya.
  7. Taz- my lil sis...love her like a sis... holds me down, i got her 2.
  8. Sisters(blood)- love you guys so much, you guys always look out for baby sis.
  9. Broham- we don't see eye to eye all the time, but the love is there
  10. Chi- it's amazing we're still close after all these years...thanx for being there.
  11. Aunt Sharon- i actually consider u family, u are the def of fam to me.
  12. Erika- not with me in the A, but our blue moon phone calls make my day.
  13. Tarrance- glad we're getting closer than ever, ur my boy!
  14. Xavier- we're gettin closer too...thanx for the fb chats.
  15. Crystal- love you...all i can say.
So...maybe ur not on the list...that doesn't mean i don't consider u a friend or whatever...but maybe i didn't need u this semester and vice versa. Things happen for a reason and I'm glad these ppl are in my life. It's the holiday season and u should really appreciate those close to u...u never know what the future holds. If u did, would u continue to make mistakes or use the conscience of knowing to ur advantage and prevent the mistakes from occuring? Think about it.

goodnite...
-killa

2 comments:

Magnificent said...

sorry it took so long to recognize the love i shoulda shown you for this....i was so like #2, aint i special!! EGG NOGG CHODE!!! lol, love ya!!

Amber Chanel said...

i love you of course!