Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Is there something FxXking Wrong w/ ME?


If I could be a hero....I'd wanna be Wonder Woman!!!!!
why??? BC she's a bad chick....All I know is that I was playing some video game on XBOX, I can't think of the name right now...but I was whoopin BE-HIND! Of course I didn't know what buttons I was pressin, but my combos were sickkkk somehow. However, I'm not sure of all of her powers so let's browse the net for a glance.
Wonder Woman's powers: (dcanimated.wikia.com)

Diana was "blessed by the gods" with amazing speed and strength. She also possessed the power of flight, silver bracelets that can deflect all sorts of projectiles, and an indestructible golden lasso. She wears "armor" created by the Greek god Hephaestus. Initially, the armor was taken by Diana without permission. While going to reseat Hades on his throne in the underworld Diana's mother, Hippolyta, "unlocked" the armor and said that Wonder Woman would understand the full powers of it in time.
Wonder Woman provided additional muscle to the Justice League lineup, besides Superman. In addition, she was adept at providing cover for her allies, utilizing her "bullets and bracelets" routine to deflect artillery fire, lasers, and Green Lantern-style energy beams and constructs.[2] Also of note was her golden lasso, which has proven useful in the seizure of weapons,[3] the restraining of opponents,[4] and even the redirecting of missiles.[5]
Diana's golden lasso also contained the power of discerning the truth.

No comments: