Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The game's sharper than a mothaf***in razor blade.

all eyez on me.
tupac, tupac, tupac...
shakur, shakur, shakur...
i wish u were still alive...
although ppl still claim u live in some Mtns...i kno it ain't Stone Mtn lol.
anyways you and Biggie mean a lot to the state of Hip-Hop and you don't stop.
Ain't nobody everrrrr have passion and rap w/ such intensity and tell stories at the same time.
Yeah, I love Wayne...and Wayne raps w/ hella emotion...he's developed as an artist I must say.
I know i just finished a blog a sec ago...but I'm listening to "all eyez on me" and i can't help but to imagine what the industry would be like if he was still around.
i'll leave it there.
-killa

"make sure your eyes are on the meal ticket, get ya money mothafucka and we'll kick it."
- Tupac
"all eyez on me"

No comments: