Monday, January 12, 2009

rollin, rollin, rollin, and i ain't slept in weeks.


New beginnings don't come often to me, so buckle up as i take u on my past adventure. So this weekend I was with my numero uno chico L5 like usual...and accompanied by my boy Freaky Leaky...on Fridizzay we watched Friday. What up Craig...What up Smokey?!?! lmao...CLASSIC the way i like my Vans. Others were there...A.Austin was cakin to Swags Kreation...Mar just popped outta nowhere, and Kandekai quoted the entire movie lol. GOOD TIMeS shaw.

Now onto to the moment of truth...I think I've found a part of me I've always been confused about. I used to ponder about what I mean to the world. And the answer I seemed to always stick with is to make people happy...u know to keep the world runnin' w/ my smile. Yeah i know...that tastes like a spoonful of bullshit...but forreal lol. ANywho...I feel like i have a more meaningful purpose ever since Sat-day. So what actually went down on Sat-day u ask. I went to church...ON A SATURDAY?!?! yes fool, on a saturday. Seventh-Day Adventists attend iglesia on Sat-days aka SABBATH. Anywho...this was my first time attending Berean and my 1st at a 7th Day Adv. I admired the service the entire time and the choir caught my attention---it was just beautiful. The preacher was just awesome. Everything he was sayin related to me, and at that point in time i zoned out. I felt something come over me---the wildest thing I've ever felt. When he was callin ppl down to the altar, my palms began to sweat...my heart wouldn't stop throbbin, i couldn't hear myself think---all i saw was a bunch of ppl around me not knowing what this thing was i was feeling. So without thinkin, I hopped up, grabbed my purse, and walked down the stairs, through a double door, and was on my way to the altar. As soon and I reached the front row I sat down and put my face in my hands in my palms and started crying. I felt like I had been lost until that moment. I joined the church. It took ONE visit...Killa is a Seventh Day Adventist. Thanks for the prayer...you know who you are.

No comments: