Thursday, November 6, 2008

I guess a twinkle in his eye is just a twinkle in his eye.

On November 4, 2008 I realized a couple of things. I obviously understood that Barack Obama could certainly be on the headline of every newspaper in the world saying, "Barack Obama makes History and is 44th Prez." Later in the night, I found this to come alive. I also realized I hadn't studied for a test I was having the next day....SHIT. I also realized that the so called "Fear Factor" was erased from America. No one was afraid to vote for a black candidate...especially non-minorities (Caucasians). Anywho...Obama won by a landslide...and that was touching to me personally. Martin Luther King was an incredible leader for the Black community, and I can't wait to see what Barack will do.
On another note....there are some people that are quite tight with the outcome of this election. I've come across statuses on FaceBook where friends of mine (non-black) would mention moving to Canada or whatever. Oh well...do so! The only thing I'm worried about is someone attempting to assassintate him....and just racist people period doing ignorant shit. And yes, if someone steps to me incorrectly, the goons will be lurkin'! LOL...just kiddin'. 
Anyways...life is good...like the brand LG
I'm just doin me, and right about now I'm feelin damn good about myself.

No comments: