Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A day in the life of McSwagger (my alter ego)

November....
No puedo recordar los eventos que han pasado!
Okay... the elections....horrible test days...and beautiful breezes!
Ughhh it's a beautiful thing.
I guess I haven't been completely honest w/ you all.
I have a certain desire....besides being famous that I haven't leaked like the Carter 3.
I want to be on the 22nd Real World series.
I recently just e-mailed the producers...and hopefully I'll be setting up an interview.
HA HUH HA!

Things I'm feelin at the moment.....

1.) Bright tights (leggings)
2.)Illy heelys lmao
3.) Amazing Dred heads
4.)Sick kicks (ha choo!)
5.) Unique-tality
6.)The time I spend w/ Loaqie! My Chi-Chi! My Bam Bam Am! Fam Bam! Mar-Quar!
-------even tho i miss my E.
7.) Getrightmusic.com
8.) mah swagggggggggggggg

2 comments:

Magnificent said...

did you really mean that about loaqie??

Amber Chanel said...

Yes my dear.