Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Day of THanx...Big Whoop-dee-fuckin-do!



So.
I was supposed to write this the DAY OF THANKSGIVING!!!!!
but when ur life is so unpredictable...u never no what's to come....
Turkey, Turkey, not the country...but that bird...GWAULLA!

I wanna know how many times S. Beezy did the "Bird Walk" i woulda did it for the hell of it.
But I had a good ass time chillin w/ the fam bam and friends...shit we were gettin it in.

I was drinking....something that I SELDOMLY do.
and I was gone like the Wind...call me O'Hara...I forgot that ladies name.
Anyways I get a random text of someone wanting to perform oral sex on me....
and I didn't want any part of it...but my "friends" Larce and Chi found it funny to set me up...
and let's just say the night was crazy as helllllllllllll.
Things happened that weren't supposed to happen, well I'm not sure as of yet.
But I have a feeling...things are about to explode.
Hopefully, shit doesn't hit the fan...bc if that happens it'll be a mess.

1 comment:

X? said...

thanksgivin
=
waste of a day