Sunday, September 21, 2008

money is the bassline to life's soundtrack.

music updates
okay, i'ma introduce y'all to a man from the A, that gets a lot of love from residents here not including me until recently. I'm not a huge fan of Gucci Mane, lol but he's been making a lot of noise lately aside from his "yeahhhhhh" and "aye, aye, okay!" He hooked up w/ dj drama or self-proclaimed barack odrama lmao. And y'all know that nigga always brings the heats on his mixtapes. Anyways, it's a good collab and my fave track on there is "You know what it is" feat. young j-o-c. That track is really hott, the beat is smooth and joc str8 up murked his verse.

next up is also an artist from the A....the self-proclaimed King of the South bka T.I. Sure enough "Paper Trail" is an amazing album and one of his most personal efforts I think. He raps about the penitentiary, his charges, haters...and more. ANd alongside the heat he brought, the freakin features on this album are effin amazing! TIP has Justin Timberlake, Usher, Kanye, Wayne, Ludacris, B.O.B., Rihanna, Swizz Beatz, John Legend, and Jay-Z. What type of fuckin all star lineup? lmao. Needless to say, I can listen to this cd straight through. My favorites are "i'm illy"...."ready for whatever", and "dead and gone" ft. JT. I like all the singles he's came out w/...lol i'm just impressed that's all.

umm... this next dude is probably slept on alot, but i like em. He's from Pittsburgh
and goes by the name of Wiz Khalifa---you might know his catchy ass song "Say Yeah"...lol that shit will be stuck in your head forever. But he has a new mixtape out called, "Star Power" and I'm actually listening to it as I'm typing and I could cruise to this ish forreal forreal. Watch out for him!

The final mixtape that I am introducing to you musicheads is Nine Inch Naliens...A mesh of the ATLiens Outkast and the Rock bang Nine Inch Nails. I personally am not that familiar with many Nine Inch Nails songs, but this is a pretty funky mesh. I don't think i'd bump this in my ride, but I'd study to it!

1 comment: