Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I am not the same I am a Martian.


Well, I've been in school for about 3 weeks now....and boy has it been a ride already. First of all, my room is unarguably small...like dead ass. My room is sooooo small, so that had me heated for a minute, like why the hell am I in this room. They could've given it to a freshman for heaven's sake! Next t0 my room being small, I'm walkin all the way to damn Africa to used the damn bathroom. LMAO. But seriously, I'm in a four bedroom dorm and supposed to share w/ my other roommate, but everyone wants to share w/ their buddy. SO... yeah rough transition. Then to top it off the first party of the year that I attended was the Alpha party and Erika and lil dunn dunn came too! But the fun ended a bit early when my knee decides to ruin my night. Yes, it just so happened to give out...AGAIN! So...I've been hoppin and limpin around the entire campus...but on the bright side I whooped rico's ass @ the party lmao.
The VMA's were cool. I mean they were straight, I just watch for the performances really, like most I guess. However, when watching I saw my main man Wayne w/ a piercing!...The same exact one I want. I was always told that great minds think alike...PhotobucketWho knows, maybe I'll get it this weekend =)....

Right now I'm at the parental's crib...we had red lobster tonight and talked about good times....there's nothing like good family vibes for sure. ANyways, I can't wait for this school year to be through, because I am honestly looking forward to my Summer. Let's just say I have BIG plans! Once my knee heals...I'm seriously hittin up that Killa Workout Plan lol, cuz I need to get on my grind and just do me...I'm always waitin on others (well sometimes) or waiting for others' opinions. But u know what....I don't care anymore. It's just me this year...SO umma do me to the fullest, shoutz out to ROckO, YA DIG!
til next time,
KiLLa

No comments: