Monday, March 17, 2008

New FonD FasHioN nd Such.....

You've already peeped what I said about Karmaloop....now here's a bit more. I have found myself bein completely in love wit this site b/c it epitomizes who I am....which is crazy, sexy, and cool and above all EDGY and ViBrANT. ThereFore i'mA give u a glimpSe of thIs brand for chicks that I've haD my eyes on....it's called Married to the Mob {Most Official Bitches}.....and to me it's quite pricey and if they go lower i'ma go ham on every item that I like....I'm startin to think that I should start my OWn fasHion line...I believe my style is quite nice, I'd love to make some flyy ass tees.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yo....I would rock this jacket hard core forreal dun dun...lol


On another note I've been keepin my eyes on my VaNZ as well.... It's just something about them that makes me feel like i can do anything while i wear them...I have a black and white pair and a yellow and black pair and that is definitely not the end of the list, best believe it lol. But honestly, they're not that expensive and to me they're flyy as hell, I always liked em like when I used to see white kids in class with them, I used to be like, "damn, if i wear these ppl are gonna think i'm not the same KILLA." lol....turns out, The Pack makes a song about them and I knew i had to get some. But I only fucks wit the sneakers, I don't do the slip-ons! Check out my faves:



Photobucket
These are my favorite....hands down...do u see the birds in those bitches??? Holy shit...lol

Photobucket
These are hott....if i was ballin right now i'd cop them just to have.

Photobucket
And i love how basic these are...Like they look basic but so hood...and i love em on dudes like these...
The Pack


Photobucket
I actually think i'll be purchasing these this week lol....FYI bitches!!!

1 comment:

Marleisse Avery said...

i looooove that MOB shirt... veddy veddy cute.