Thursday, March 13, 2008

LoLLipoP....Who wants a lick?


HOT DAMN THE TIME IS HERE!!!!!
WeeZy F. BAby's Carter 3 is to release sometime by April I believe and is one of the most anticipated album's of the year....now we all know this shit was supposed to be released awhile ago...but ughhh too much shit gets leaked like the water in the faucet.....So, like on March 12, which was yesterday, my nigga WeeZy was on Access Granted for his first single from the LP called "LolliPoP".....R.I.P. to the nigga Static featured on the track, that's sad he died before he got to see the success of the track...but ugh basically I know I can't wait to buy the Carter 3....I used to kill the Carter 2, and i know this CD is gonna be straight FIYah like hot doritos. Anywayz Umma post this song on here, and I know yall are sick of the T-Pain voice....but ayyyy if ppl keep featurin him on tracks u can't get mad....Weezy's gonna murder 2008, just watch!

2 comments:

Marleisse Avery said...

youre a wayne FAN-ATIC!!!

Handsome Boy Fashion said...

killa lil wayne aint even john blaze. he hot garbage. but ill give u propz for luvn ya artist doe ma.