Sunday, March 16, 2008

CraZy Weather or What....

If you are unaware of where I reside let me tell u a lil somethin....
I live in the city of Atlanta, u know the home of the BRAVES and beautiful people....
Well ne wayz we got hit by several tornadoes....I'm tellin u shit was flyin in the middle of the streets....the Omni Hotel got damaged....and lots of shit here....
let's just say this was unexpected....
i'm talkin lights out...and mad shit dun dun!
Well here's some footage from the day!...see it's not alwayz sunshine in the A homie!


Photobucket

Photobucket

It seems as if the owners of thes3 vehicles will be needing more than Geico.

Photobucket
Who would have ever imagined that this would happen in the heart of Atlanta????
I know I didn't....and lucky me, I was stuck in the dorms....fun right?

No comments: