Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Big HoobLah about Spring Break




Killa Am: da Murderess



So basically what is the big HOOBLAH about SPRING BREAK?????
ALOT if you have a plan! But SHITTY if you don't!!!! so between March 3-9th I had shit on my platter for break but I enjoyed the Fam Bam and my HomieZ.... In high school, spring break wasn't big for me cuz I didn't really have things to do but wild out w/ the crew...so in college it's granted that the girls are supposed to GO WILD and freakin go to MTV's Spring Breaks or BET's SPRing BlinG's.... One of these years it's bound to happen...but this year wasn't the jumpoff.... ONCE I GET MY MONEY RIGHT on some KAnYizzLe type...and an official crew that's Down like a decapitated head....then i can FUCkz with the "fantastic voyage" to Miami or Cali or Cancun or your dad's pants....J/k'ing about the last one, that wouldn't be a vacation for me I go there quite often... NE wayz I haven't been posting that much lately, so I need to get on my grind like coffee beans and let the world know the truths about this bitch named KILLA!!!!!


Oh and in case u missed the pic....
Ya girl snipped the hurr off a bit, cuz I can do that....I got these dudes checkin for ya girl...but ne ways...if you want the digits....hell naw, yall ain't ready for the digits....lol

So, last night College Hill Atlanta premiered....or I saw it for the first time...lol who the hell knows. The show seems to be straight, but I don't exactly like how the girls are representing the girls in Atlanta. Why u ask. Because people all around the world are going to use those girls as archetypes of for every girl in the A. And I my friend am not like them. For one, they are actin all saddity and shit which is cool i guess...If that's you....but I think they could have found a more diversified group of girls, u kno what I'm sayin. Like if they were to throw me in the mix the show would be a fuckin wrap cuz I'm just that chill. In order to have a good show you need the chill girl, stuck up girl, and the hoe lol....on the other hand the dudes seem to have a good ass balance....Dru is the playa type, fine as PHUCK!!! haha...then his roommate DIon is the Metro, one of the guys seems to be the nice guy u take home to mom...and the other dude is just a pretty boy.....THat's a good ass balance...but nah the girls are all prissy and boring and seem to love drama....but we'll see how the show goes....one of these days i will end up on television....
and once i watch the Re-run of FLAVOR OF LOVE i will update that as well as ROCK OF LOVE...MTB....and whatever the hell i feel like!


Smooches, Amber ChaneL

No comments: