Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ordinary day turns out kinDa speCial


Okay so today was a typical Thursday in the A. I woke up at 8:15 got dressed n shit...brushed my teeth...u kno the whole nine... I even sat through boring ass anthropology, and still nothin excitin happened. I ate at damn BUrger King...damn i hate that joint, then next thing u kno it's time for fuckin english. Damn, i had english class all my fuckin life, what more do i need to know. I don't wanna be a writer, but i think i write pretty damn good! Feel me....ne wayz class ends at 2:15, we got out 5 minutes later. One of my best guy friends Jarett hit me up in a text tellin me he met Big Mike from Makin the Band...so we were goin back and forth and I was callin him a lucky son-of a- u kno the rest. Despite it all, it was about to rain outside so me and my homie TierrA were waitin on the shuttle bus, but come to find out the shit broke down somewhere. So we were left to walk back to the commons trying to beat the rain. We stopped at the local bookstore and the nigga workin in there tried to make us put down our bags so i was like fuck it and dipped. Anyways, we cut thru the parkin lot to get to Auburn ave...and guess who we ran into?!?!?!


My nigga BIG GIPP!!! He's cuter than i though 2....lol i got his autograph n erthang....so that pretty much made my day and even made we want to keep up w/ a blog during my freshman year in college.
datz word!

1 comment:

Handsome Boy Fashion said...

big gipp huh. lol. cutter than u thought. haha. u crazi wild killa