Saturday, September 15, 2007

My WeeKenD...


So yeah....

my weekend was okay...although i intended on goin to the KAPPA party, but I did something more special than a party. First of all, I hung out w/ my the lil sister I never had, my homie, Tadzy. Now this girl right here is like almost 2 yrz younger than me, but we just have so much fun when we're together.

Another thing I did that was entirely special to me, that was better than any party, was bond with my popz....

I kno it soundz very mushy, but whatever....U kno when ur a teenager u grow up hating your parents for various reasons, well now that i'm 18 and in college and basically livin on my own...I see way past that immaturity. B/c we all kno they were lookin out for their "BOO" as they call me. ANywayz...me and popz just chilled and bonded...sorta like a big bro situation, not like a daughter-father relationship. We listened to old school music from that song, "I'd rather be with you" to some Tupac u kno..."All Eyez on mE"....R.I.P.----

But although, I might've missed out on a great party....I still had an irreplaceable night, w/ the man that helped create the coolest chick eva....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now this BITCH RIGHT HERE NIGGA....THIS BITCH HERE NIGGA....IS the ReaSon why I c0me home on the weekendz....I see ALOT of ME in heR...aNd in MaNY wayZ shE's my MiRRoR...Now PPL know together "we get, get, get it!"...and I caN't Wait til we'Re olDer SO i can Have Her come ON my Radio sHow...and THen I'll come on her TV SHOW....But who Knowz...Maybe we'll Have some show togeTHER some dAy...

Ne wayz....I almost feEl obLigAted thAt this girL is On THe righT patH...itz WeIrd lol...cUz i Do tReat Her GerMan Ass Like a Lil Sis...

Well 'til next time

-Dat Girl Killa

1 comment: