Friday, April 10, 2009

Why do we like to hurt so much?

[HELLO WORLD]

Boy what a day I've had....seemed long, but eventful. I did inventory at the sports arena, took a test, did an experiment (i earned $15), made pancakes for me and mag-mag....napped. WOKE UP, cleaned my room, took a shower, washed my hair, straightened my hair, and i forgot that i cooked dinner as well. I just glanced in the right-bottom corner of my laptop, and it's freakin 3:54 a.m. Yikes!...
Well, no class for this dame...nor work...I don't work anymore actually...the spring season is over...but I do need to grind and grind real quick...I'm thinkin I wanna do me. And do me to the fullest. There's this summer job like as an environmentalist, and u earn between $4,000-$6,000. Therefore, I would be set...I could get a place to stay and actually be able to pay for it, as well as my bartending gig I want...then when i return to school I will definitely still working for the vball team...ugh, a beautiful thing!
However, i didn't intend on sharing this much info...I actually wanted to share one of my favorite rock bands with you. I absolutely love PARAMORE!
Tonight, all I've listened to was this paramore playlist that i've favorited on IMEEM that I found over Christmas break...when I tell you I can relate to every song, I am not lying. Hayley, the lead singer, is so fuckin awesome...I had to bust that one out...they're so ill....the chords they play...Hayley's voice is amazinggggggggggg...and guess what? shawty has a gap like me lol =)...oh man, i'd kill to see them in concert. EVERY DAMN SONG....how can you accomplish something like that? Although i'm a hip-hop fiend, I find myself relating more to rock bands...you know? The love cries, the injustices, the pain, the hurt, real-life things from a day-to-day basis...that's me. So, thank you Paramore...i'm listening.


1 comment:

Tru said...

paramore is the shit...and the urine. period.
heavy flow...
lol. im done. but i get the feelin u understand what i said. lol