Wednesday, April 8, 2009

mirror, mirror, on the wall...Who's the fairest of them all?

so I heard that money, power, & respect is the key to life...or maybe the L.O.X. just told me that. Whatever the case maybe I believe it....lol. C.R.E.A.M., you name the game. Life is crazy man, things never cease as long as the globe keeps circlin' round the sun...So maybe the sun is the OFFICIAL "key" to life. SO, Spring is here....just another season. You know how they do...come and go, like dead-beat dads.
On another topic...
today i went to the Cinefest to watch a movie and basically KILL time...I saw "BLINDNESS" well 3/4 of it. IT was weird as hell...but it made me think. What if i was blind?? Would i be concerned about my clothing? My appearance? Who I'm crushin on? Who's crushin on me? Some say life would be easier for some. BUT DAMN sight is a beautiful thing. Being able to see how things work, what the definition of beauty is, the outdoors (although I'm not a fan lol), your loved ones...man the list goes on. All I can say is that Gifts come in all shapes and sizes and most importantly, different packages.
----killaaaaaa

No comments: