Thursday, September 17, 2009

....I can't Miss like Mister

Lemme clear my throat...no really. LOL, i have a minor cold which won't turn major bc my immune system is my left hand man, the right hand position is already taken lol. It's a rainy day, but that's not killing me. I love rainy days bc everyone else hates them lol...and while they're busy moping in the storm I'm bringin sunshine to it, yah digg??
I think Kanye is hilarious...I mean who else would have the audacity to go on stage when not scheduled too? True nigganess...lol.
Besides...Beyonce had the best video of all time!
haha, gotta love it...i
love assholery as long as it ain't dealing w/ me feel me.
Oh yeah on another note, Fall is approaching, and I deff can't wait for the weather and to be surrounded by the pretty leaves and see the trees. I JUST LOVE IT! Anywho, let's go over my fall must haves for myself.

  1. A pair of boots (tannish brown)-flat
  2. More jeans
  3. Versatile sweaters
  4. Boots w/ a heel
  5. New bag
  6. Nice Tat
  7. Leather Jacket (specifically this Levi jacket i spotted, but get outta here if you think i'ma post it lol so u can jack my swag)
  8. Swangin accesories


No comments: