Friday, July 25, 2008

Last night....lol on that DiDDY tip!


[BroKe $ BouJee]
So last night i hit the club w/ my homies Lucy and Mikey (he rocks) lol...(insider). So the place was hott as fuck...but a good as look. The Come up kidz were there...snappin photos---and mad live performances...I only caught Proton and the group before them...complete HOTTNESS! I felt like I was meant to be there....I would've caught more action if I didn't forget my memory card...but damn there were so many diff ppl there, and i'm not even talkin about ethnicities!!! And do u even know who was there?!?!?! The guy that shared his room with Dru from College Hill, Dorian. His complexion looks great lmao! ANywayz, there should be a Broke $ BouJee event every month...so I deF will be there!
Here are Some Flix!
PhotobucketPhotobucket








2 comments:

Marleisse Avery said...

"His complexion looks great"

AHHA.....
whoo... that was funny. Seems like u had a good ass time and the type of crowd that goes to the B&B parties seem like ur type of crowd.

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed!

www.intimateoutings.blogspot.com