Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Month of June...

Indeed, it's June!!!!
Summer begins the 21st...so i guess this is one hott spring, as of yet lmao.
Anyways I am still UNEMPLOYED...I've applied to multiple places...so I'm like wtf is up, right?
But...Shit I got my Car on E, my blog, myspace, and facebook...lol so i should be covered?
NOPE!!! cuz this shit is drivin me crazy...Killa needs a J-O-B, this bum role ain't the move for me!!!
Ne ways...I'll be 19 on Friday the 13th...YUAH!!! And I know ur thinking it...but I don't give a EFF about superstition! lol.
On the fourteenth is 107.9's Bday Bash...so it's party weekend ya dig?!?!?! I'ma be rollin w/ Taz, her homie, my bro, and his girl Eb. SO let's get, get, get it....
June 10th is the bday of many of my friends....but also C3 is droppin!!!
yall know i love me some wayne!
I'm still seekin for that summer lovin...and quiero saber que lo pasa!!!!!!!
before i know it, I'll be back in school...FCUK!

1 comment:

Marleisse Avery said...

Kimber...
u never post anything anymore u slut. What we doin for the birthday????? lemme know I need to be there. Birthday Bash tix are like 100$ so that's a no no. Ur gonna be 19 so we got to act a fool maybe i'll give u one of my dances on the chair to Danity Kane's "Show Stoppin" like old times!!!